Hey there Style monster,
Meet the box clutch.
Sure, you’ve seen tons of these little killer bags on the red carpet, but have you ever thought of making a box clutch by yourself, that goes perfectly with any look you can imagine?
Well here’s how we made ourselves a little fun clutch that can hold a phone, the money pouch and a lip balm.
• Translucent double cassette box
( If you are not born in the 80-90’s google for it 😉 )
• Art paper
• Ink / Paint / or Art material you prefer
• Brushes ( If required )
• Step one – Remove album cover and cut out a piece of paper exactly of the same dimension.
• Step two – Find inspiration and start painting. We here did an abstract floral design, you could go with adding gold glitter entirely if you are making an evening clutch, or a minimal black and white design to go through day to night.
• Step three – Slide in the paper to sit right as an album cover.
• Step four – optional – some cases might have projections to hold the cassettes in place use the knife and a sand paper to smooth them out.
• Step Five – Tadaaa!! Enjoy your new clutch bag.
If you get bored of it or need a different clutch for an outfit, get a photo-print are put together a quick art piece. Simple, isn’t it?
Yes, these bags sure wont carry all your unmentionable necessities but they sure will grab a ton of attention and add a twist to your style. More over who wants to carry a heavy bag all day? This a fun day and an evening option for those times you want to give your shoulders a rest.
Here’s is the look we have planned for our clutch
Super gorgeous! Super easy! Do try and share your experiences.