This Spring the attention has moved to the ears it seems. Tuck your hair behind the ear to reveal a beautiful ear cuff. The trend was embraced on the runway by the likes of Chanel, Rodarte, Katie Gallagher. Celebrities like Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Lara Bingle and Bella Heathcote, all have sported their versions.
So are you ready to dress up your ear lobe as well? If you are a jewelry junkie, you may already own one. But in case you are not, we give you ways to ease into this trend. We give you a list of ways that you can sport the ear cuff and also a curated list of the best ear-cuffs to shop for.
How to wear an Ear Cuff
- To have a edgy yet subdues look, wear your ear cuff with a basic combination of tee and pants or blouse and denim shorts etc.
- You can absolutely wear this trend in the evening with a gown or your favorite dress.
- Do not wear a necklace with this trend. To save yourself from being OTT, absolutely give it a miss.
- Heavy makeup will also not do much good, but you can go bold with either the eyes or the lips – pick only one.
- If you are feeling bold, add a hair band that matched the aesthetics of your ear cuff. It will keep all the attention on your face and hair.
- Ear cuffs which extend all the way upto the hair are also becoming popular, but wear them exclusively in the evening.
- If you are just a starter and feel intimidated by the trend, then try a subtle ear cuff with only a single chain.
The Best Ear Cuffs to Shop for
Finally, here is Wink n Pout’s list of their 9 favorite ear cuffs at the moment. Have a look and find the shopping links below.