Vegas is a dream! If you live here in the states or anywhere else in the world, most of us dream of visiting Las Vegas at least once in our lives. So that makes a lot many people visiting Vegas!
And while on a dream vacation, we wouldn’t be too surprised if you were confused on what to wear. So what to wear in Vegas is a huge question. For Vegas.com , Wink n Pout decided to take part in their Las Vegas Style Challenge! So here we go, our stylists giving you tips on how to transition your outfit from day to night! The destination that we have kept in mind is the Aria Resort and Casino!
Morning at the Liquid Pool Lounge
- When you go to Vegas, you can go crazy – you can go wild ! and we believe that should reflect in your outfits as well!
- So bold prints and colors are an excellent bikini / swimwear choice for the pool side.
- Don’t forget to pay attention to your accessories. You can match your flip-flops, towel and even wear statement sunglasses.
Lunch at Julian Serrano
- Casual Chic is the word while dressing for lunch but keep in mind the edgier dressing we talked about before.
- Skirts like the one above is the right mix of feminine minimalism. Tuck in a comfortable button-down to keep it casual.
- Dainty rings, a phone cover to match and statement heels (or flats or wedges if you find them more comfortable) are all little details that will make your day look!
Dinner at Jean Georges Steakhouse
- We suggest going classic femme-fatale for the evening for your dinner. What better way to pull it off then black and red right?
- Choose a draped blouse to go with a midi pencil skirt. Let a metallic belt hold the look together.
- Opt for a ear cuff to update the look to current trends and pay attention to your heels and lipstick too 😉
Night out at Haze Nightclub
- Pull off your boldest look yet with going for an avant garde metallic sheen dress for dancing.
- A holographic clutch in a statement color and lips to match can be just perfect.
- If you really intend to dance the night away, we say you wear flats instead of heels. Yes, you read it correct. The right pair of pointed flats will not look out of place on a night out!
How do you like the outfits? Have you been to Vegas? Where did you stay? What did you wear? Spill it all in comments below!