Have you checked out Tiesto’s latest video wasted? If you haven’t then see it now, here. We wouldn’t say it is his best work when it comes to the music (though the song is fun) but all the women in video sure took our breath away fashion-wise. Have a look and you would know what we mean.
Pretty neat right? Such lady like silhouettes, really vintage but also a nod to the pastel trend right now! So in our series “In her shoes” we try and get into the shoes of any character in terms of style and present looks inspired by them. Today we choose the ladies of Tiesto’s Wasted.
So below are some of our style observations from the video.
- Go for lady-like silhouettes like pencil skirts, pussy bow blouses, fit and flare dresses etc.
- Pastel colors and the colors of spring dominated the video with a little black thrown in from time to time.
- Look for details like lace, bows, pleats, floral textures etc.
- As for prints, the obvious choice remains florals and polka dots.
- But that is not all, once the women take off their shells and reveal their pretty lingerie and swimsuits later on got us gaping too.
- As for the accessories gloves, scarves, cat eye glasses, pearls and even veils ruled the looks.
- Don’t forget your eyeliner, a vintage updo and bright lips while you are at it.
Once we got our style cheat sheet clear, below are some looks styled by the stylists at Wink n Pout inspired by Wasted!
Lingerie and Swimwear inspired by Tiesto’s Wasted
Wasn’t this a pretty summer post and the song a la “girls just want to have fun” type?
So are you ready to get wasted?